NIKUNJ'S TECH SECTION!

LATEST TECHNOLOGY UPDATES!

3

BANNER 2

BANNER 1

Comparison Of Mobile Brands After Sale Service! READ NOW!


"AFTER SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY MONEY ON SMARTPHONES YOU MIGHT NEED TO GO TO THE SERVICE CENTER ONCE"

and if they don't fix your problem you might be in  trouble.That is why some people don't buy mi phones because their after sales service is not good at all.We at technical nikunj found out that the best after sales service is of samsung and apple.

SAMSUNG CASE-

I rooted my smartphone(A5 2016) and took it to samsung service center.
There I needed to wait 10 minutes and after my no. came I finally get to meet the agent.
I told him that samsung pay was not working he checked the issue and said that my phone was rooted.He said you have voided your warrenty but I told him that I cant buy a new phone please I want the issue to be fixed he looked at my face and said we are fixing it this time but do not root it again.

(HE WAS A GOOD AGENT)
I DIDN'T NEED TO PAY A SINGLE PENNY.


APPLE CASE-

Nikunj Iphone 7 was not booting up he took it to apple service center and they without asking anything replaced the phone and he only waited there for 20mins.

(APPLE AFTER SALES SERVICE IS AWSOME!)

OTHERS-


We also took mi phone to mi service center for speaker problem and after we recieved it back the speaker was fine but the camera was no longer working.
(MI,MOTOROLA,LENOVO)
AFTER SALES SERVICE IS NOT GOOD.



                                                                                                                                            @VEDANSH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts